- All persons entering Nurture will be screened for Covid-19 symptoms via temperature check and written questionnaire. Anyone with COVID symptoms or a temperature > 100.4 degrees will not be permitted to enter the building.
- All persons will be required to wear a cloth or medical mask inside Nurture.
- To ensure adequate social distancing, you will be guided upstairs after completing your health screening and may then call or text Dr. Britton to let her know you’ve arrived. Dr. Britton will greet you and bring you to Physical Therapy Evolution once it is safe.
- Before your appointment, please review these questions and contact Dr. Britton if you answer “Yes” to any of the following:
- Do you have, or have you experienced within the past 7 days, any of the following symptoms: fever, cough, shortness of breath/respiratory issues, or body aches?
- Have you, or anyone you live with, tested positive for Covid-19 in the past 30 days?
- Do you work in direct contact with Covid-19 patients or in a facility that screens for Covid-19
- Have you travelled via airplane, bus, train, or cruiseship within the past 14 days?
Thank you for your compliance and I am looking very forward to seeing you soon!
In good health,